Today, on Guitaa Artist Centerstage, we have an amazing artist named “Weslinator” whose production house is giving a new innovation to Hip/Hop music culture and the name of the production house is “AfroDrumBass”. The AfroDrumBass production has recently released a new track “Strangers” in collaboration with multi-talented artists from different parts of the world and has shown their motive and vision to work with more artists in the future so as to help these artists showcase their talent all over the world.
We are lucky enough to have a short chat with the founder of “AfroDrumBass Productions” and he was truly enthusiastic to share his insights with us. So, Let’s get to know about the purpose behind the production house, about its vision, and many more.
- Introduce yourself to our audience, what genre of music do you consider your work to be?
- What and who were your early passions and influences, What inspires you to make music?
Afrodrumbass Productions is arts and entertainment marketing company Besides publishing and managing the artists under our brand, we coordinate the production, manufacture, distribution, marketing, promotion, and enforcement of copyright for sound recordings and music videos, while also conducting talent scouting and development of new artists. We are helping artists in gaining positive media coverage. The end result is our motive of helping the youth across all societies and empowering them to be the next big thing. Our focus at the moment is the Bulawayo music industry which our founder Benjamin Ndebele, having grown up in noticed that the youth lacked the relevant exposure to engaging the world. We are focusing on making them the next big thing. Now we collaborating with artists from around the world.
- If you could collaborate with any musicians dead/alive, who would you collaborate with and why?
Anyone who’s serious as an artist.
- Any Tips to keep the balance between professional and music life?
Make music for the love of it, not money.
- What has been your biggest challenge as a Musician? Have you been able to overcome that challenge? If so, how?
As a production its difficult to be the unknown.
- We’ve heard that your previous release was on the issue of “Black Lives Matter”. Several artists collaborated in the track to raise a voice against racism. What would you like to share about your recent work?
What a life! The world is finally joining forces against racism. “I can’t breath,” said George Floyd before his death. White leaders are still ignoring blacks while the police victimizing them. That is evil and unacceptable. 13 July their way go. They should be fighting against corona but racism seems to be the real virus. The video of “Black Lives Matter” by Afrodrumbass Productions reveals real-life events with heavy lyricists on the song protesting. As Zimbabwean artists, We could not be on the ground physically but rather for our brothers and sisters spiritually we are full time available. I’d like to give special Thanks to Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, Opal Tometi for their collaboration and to raise a voice against Racism before it traumatizes and kills the black race.
Here is the video of “Black Lives Matter”: https://youtu.be/1BERuVu7Rjg
- What Tools and techniques you use to improve your singing/instrumental playing?
Piano, guitar and drums.
- What type of Gadgets and instruments do you use while practicing?
We use Apple gadgets.
- What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps?
Follow your passion and don’t be afraid to fail. Teamwork makes dream work.
So, this was “AfroDrumBass Production”. Want to know how you can follow him online? Then, check out the link below:
Also, check out today’s top song kaikai kitan chords on Guitaa.