Today, on Guitaa Artist Centerstage, from Netherlands, we have an incredible Pop artist, Singer/Songwriter, and Producer, and his name is “Awesta Yarzada”. Awesta has recently shared his Music video “Dokhtare Hamsaya” which has grabbed more than 57k views on youtube and is still increasing at a decent pace. Awesta’s music appears interesting and catchy in style and has a lot of potential to become a top artist.
So, Let’s get to know about his journey as a musician, about his challenges as a musician, and many more from the man-of-the-moment himself.
- Introduce yourself to our audience, what genre of music do you consider your work to be?
- What and who were your early passions and influences, What inspires you to make music?
- Tell us about that one memorable performance and favorite venue which you still wish to happen again?
There are many memories related to my musical career but one particular that I can mention is when I performed before a public of 1k+ in Amsterdam summer festival during a multicultural event together with a divers musical band. It was welcomed with much enthusiasm and we received lots of positive feedback.
- Any funny Story of a fuck up during your performance where you handled that situation like nothing happened.
Well, during a gig by a wedding, I let the mic fell off my hand but kept on singing through one of the microphones of the drummer. It was spontaneous and did as if nothing happened. Of course, the public noticed it but love the way how I handled it.
- If you could collaborate with any musicians dead/alive, who would you collaborate with and why?
I would definitely collaborate with the late Ahmad Zahir, purely because of his refreshing and ahead of the game mindset. Just like me, he was highly creative, and though out of the box, trying to innovate and uplift afghan music.
- Any Tips to keep the balance between professional and music life?
Time management is key. Trying to keep your priorities straight will help you see through the vogue which is too complex. I mean make time for music and be efficient with what you are going to do so to grow as an artist but also as a businessman. Always enjoy life and music
- What has been your biggest challenge as a Musician? Have you been able to overcome that challenge? If so, how?
Trying to find the right balance between western music and eastern so that it is commercially attractive whatever I produce as a singer-songwriter but at the same time creative and innovative enough. So the balance between what you want as an artist and what the public wants. it remains an experimental journey that costs a lot of energy, time, and money but having your mission straight, will surely help you stay on track.
- What Tools and techniques you use to improve your singing/instrumental playing?
I use LogicX to produce music, play guitar, harmonium, keyboard, and accordion.
- What type of Gadgets and instruments do you use while practicing?
I use different applications such as musically, Jamplay for guitar, online lessons by Udemy, vocal training through youtube and most importantly live performance.
- Would you like to share a testimonial for Guitaa? If Yes, Why do you love Guitaa?
Nothing but much love. Such a great platform for growing artists to have their voice heard. Please keep up with the great work.
- What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps?
Keep working on your craft, fail 10 times but stand up 11, be humble and learn from professionals, ask for help, and most importantly study the game and business around music.
So, this was “Awesta Yarzada”. Want to know how you can follow him online? Then, check out the link below: