Today, on Guitaa Artist Centerstage, we have a versatile Hip-Hop artist whose songs are wowing audiences around the world with his unique rap vocals delivery, and his name is “C.R.E”. C.R.E is fiercely talented and his incredible vocals, super tight rhythm section of his songs, and the passion with which he executes his every song is just flawless. This Hip-Hop artist has recently come up with his new single “Intro” that the listeners can listen to on major music streaming platforms like Spotify.
We have recently got in touch with C.R.E as he made time from his busy schedule to answer some of the most interesting queries about his music and upcoming projects. So, Let’s get to know about the talented artist, about his challenges as a musician, and many more.
- Introduce yourself to our audience, what genre of music do you consider your work to be?
Rap, Hip-hop, and R&B.
- What and who were your early passions and influences, What inspires you to make music?
Life is a passion of mine that my music is structured around being Relatable to my audience.
- Tell us about that one memorable performance and favorite venue which you still wish to happen again?
The Beacon Theatre In Virginia. I was the first hip-hop artist to perform in the venue.
- Any funny Story of a fuck up during your performance where you handled that situation like nothing happened.
I’ve had artist forget words and I fill in as a hype man. Which seasoned me as a performer to know the show always goes on.
- If you could collaborate with any musicians dead/alive, who would you collaborate with and why?
Nate Dogg was one of my childhood favorite artists. His sound and character made his music and I applied his structure to my style as well.
- Any Tips to keep the balance between professional and music life?
Keep God and Family first and music at a close second. Never let go of your passion
- What has been your biggest challenge as a Musician? Have you been able to overcome that challenge? If so, how?
The test of time would have to be the biggest obstacle. Persistence and perseverance are a way to overcome any challenges in life.
- What Tools and techniques you use to improve your singing/instrumental playing?
Writing and reading open my mind to new topics and ways to relate to my audience.
- What type of Gadgets and instruments do you use while practicing?
A thesaurus to sharpen my vocabulary and vernacular structure.
- Would you like to share a testimonial for Guitaa? If Yes, Why do you love Guitaa?
They open you up to the world to be seen and as artist on the rise. They give you the look needed to succeed. Thanks Guitaa!!!!!
- What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps?
Keep going never to doubt yourself because the world is listening.
So, this was “C.R.E.”. Want to know how you can follow him online? Then, check out the link below: